View Profile Brakzias

3 w/ Responses

And BANG!

If they ever remake Ice Cap Zone, I want this in it. Picture it. Sonic stands atop the mountain staring down nostalgically with a snowboard beside him. He smirks and then takes off down the mountain. Oh man that'd rock.

Hot Damn!

Any song that can ensnare me right from the beginning is worth 10 stars. This is awesome. Love it.

Brilliant

There's nothing I can say that will do this justice. I'd play the hell out of any game with this as the soundtrack. Keep up the awesome work. Love your stuff.

Holy Hell!

This is awesome. The music flows so smoothly. I love it man, keep up the awesome work.

KTRECORDS responds:

I will do my best! Glad you liked it!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

Damn kids...

khalillondon, quit being a dick. There isn't anything wrong with this song and even if there was, that's no reason to be a jerk about it. Leave helpful reviews, not retarded spiteful ones. This song was awesome dude. Keep up the good work.

Strange...

I mean, it's strange how it wouldn't play in my browser like all the others. Not that the song is strange. It's really nicely done. The beat is soft, but catchy. It's been bouncing around in my head all day. I like. :)

DoomyCheese responds:

Yeah, something messed up when I was posting this and so it doesn't play straight of NG, you have to download it. Thanks for the review!

Oh yeah!

I love this tune! It's just so damn awesome. I'm downloading this right now and playlisting it with my other favs. Nice work dude. Thumbs up! :)

DoomyCheese responds:

Thanks for the reiview! Great to know it's worthy of someones playlist! :D

Sweet!

This is nicely done. It's slow, but keeps a nice beat. Truely a work of art. Keep up this pace and you'll be making records in no time. :)

Woohaa!