There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow...

That was absolutely amazing dude. This is a masterpiece. I love how the music and artwork go together so seamlessly. Keep up the awesome work.

A Wii Battle Special Ed. A Wii Battle Special Ed.

Omfg

That was awesome. Poor little guy... ;_; BDAMN though, that was the shiz. Ten all the way. Hehe.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

...

-Watches-
-Grabs edge of seat-
-Stares-
"To be continued..."
-Face plants-

Dear god. Way to kick someone in the face. This was awesome. Can't wait for the rest.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

OH SWEET JESUS MERCY!

My friend. YOU! ARE! A! GOD! I have not seen something this smooth and colourful in nearly forever. I bow before your mighty flash skills. Please make more, or else my tiny brain shall explode!

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

.....

OH... MY.... GOD! I have no clue what it is that goes on in your head man, but it's gotta be the best damn thing ever. I have never seen a style so smooth, so flawless, so original in all my years. These are just so beautiful. You sir... you have to be God. There's just no other explaination. The seemless fighting animations between two comepletely different games is just mind blowing. You have a perfect score, heck, I wish I could give you 20s just because it rocked that much. You are my hero. -Sniff- It brings a tear to my eye to see such talent. Please submit many, many more. I love watching your animations. They. Are. Awesome. End of story.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

YOU. ARE. CRAZY!!!

Why in god's name would you want to remove such a masterpiece? What are you thinking? This is pure genious. I loved it. If you really want this thing blammed, then I'll just have to do everything in my power to stop you. HA! No way in hell this is leaving the site. No. Way. In. Hell. Got it? Good. And now... BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was awesome.

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Pfft. Some people are just assholes.

The last guy just doesn't seem to get what people are trying to do on this site. Screw him. This was awesome. Keep up the good work guys!

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Ah shut the hell up, This was great.

Clearly you have an old skool sense of humor, and that's what makes it just so well done. Screw all that "omfg he just blew off my arm, but it's funny" bullshit. This is pure old skool, just like the game itself. Keep up the good work. I love it.

TmsT responds:

Word to that. I even put a Pac Man scene in!

Chaos Chaos

Nice

Okay. This was exactly what I like to see. Everything was smooth. Some of the audio was kinda quiet, but I can over look that. I liked this. Your style is amazing. Keep up the good work.

Mario Babies 4 Mario Babies 4

Oh yeah! That's the best!

Dude. Ignore that laqst guy. This stuff owns. Wait... no. IT PWNZ!! Keep up the good work!