There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow...

That was absolutely amazing dude. This is a masterpiece. I love how the music and artwork go together so seamlessly. Keep up the awesome work.

A Wii Battle Special Ed. A Wii Battle Special Ed.

Omfg

That was awesome. Poor little guy... ;_; BDAMN though, that was the shiz. Ten all the way. Hehe.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

...

-Watches-
-Grabs edge of seat-
-Stares-
"To be continued..."
-Face plants-

Dear god. Way to kick someone in the face. This was awesome. Can't wait for the rest.

Krazy Kar 2 Krazy Kar 2

Wow. Another prick-ass reviewer

Hey The_Nameless_Wonder. Your review<Everyone elses. Stop dropping your hate on games like these. Just because they aren't "console" worthy doesn't mean they aren't good. Although, you might need to pull your head out of your ass before you'll understand what I'm talking about. Sure this isn't the best game out there, but it isn't half bad either. If you didn't like the first one, why play the second one? Think about it. And to the author. Good game all around. Not exactly something I'll spend alot of time playing, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Sky Fire Sky Fire

Ignore those other idiots.

Obviously they didn't try the mouse. All in all a good game. Nothing too new, but a nice refresher of a few old games. I liked it. keep up the good work.

Iced Out Iced Out

And BANG!

If they ever remake Ice Cap Zone, I want this in it. Picture it. Sonic stands atop the mountain staring down nostalgically with a snowboard beside him. He smirks and then takes off down the mountain. Oh man that'd rock.

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

Hot Damn!

Any song that can ensnare me right from the beginning is worth 10 stars. This is awesome. Love it.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Brilliant

There's nothing I can say that will do this justice. I'd play the hell out of any game with this as the soundtrack. Keep up the awesome work. Love your stuff.